Tuesday, December 11, 2018
(Last Updated On: December 1, 2018)

Delicious And Easy Recipe Of German Pancake

Here we have a Delicious And Easy Recipe Of German Pancake In Some Minutes that you can serve it for your breakfast. You can add fresh fruit and cinnamon. In German it knows as an island brunch, I think it was a wonderful desert that I have eaten.

Ingredients

Ingredients Qt
Egg  1 pcs
Milk  half of glass
Flour  1/2 glass
Vanilla  half of a spoon
Sugar  1 tbsp
Butter  1 tbsp
Oil  1 tbsp

GermanpancakeInSomeMinutes

Preparation

Step 1: Put butter in a bowl then crack the egg and add it to the bowl.

Add sugar and stir well.

GermanpancakeInSomeMinutes

Step 2: Pour milk and four then stir.

Add vanilla to the mixture.

GermanpancakeInSomeMinutes

Step 3: Pour the mixture in a pan and let it cook over medium heat for a few minutes.

GermanpancakeInSomeMinutes

German pancake In Some Minutes

German pancake In Some Minutes

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Comments

etravelersclub October 7, 2018 at 9:53 am

Interesting blog on healthy food-the Best Medicine 🙂

Cosmopolitan Compact October 7, 2018 at 11:37 am

looks delicious

Ogbu Eme October 7, 2018 at 4:49 pm

Interesting recipe. I would love to cook this.

stephaniedayswithme October 7, 2018 at 5:01 pm

Looks delicious x

homeremediesforclearskin948352792 October 7, 2018 at 5:23 pm

looking delicious .i will try it

GOVIND SINGH October 7, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Lots of Thanks for giving me your like on my post

Ruchisvegkitchen October 7, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Awesome share. You have a wonderful blog. Glad to be connected. Thank you

anna92109 October 7, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Reminds me of Polish potato pancakes.

Arabianjem October 7, 2018 at 9:56 pm

I nominated you for a blogger award. And saved your German pancake recipe. I hope that’s okay.

kerisiegel October 8, 2018 at 7:19 am

Hello Ms. Pierce, My name is Keri Lynn Siegel. Yes, generally when I’m writing: I use my first, middle, and last name together; but when I signed up for WordPress, they only used my first and last name together. At some point, I’ll have to figure out how to fix that.
Anyway, due to the lateness of the hour, I did not view all the videos you posted; but I viewed several of them. What always impresses me about cooking videos (and chefs in general) is that they make cooking look SO easy. I love a challenge; but cooking goes beyond being a challenge to me and becomes more of a frustration to me, which I don’t enjoy. I have trouble cooking chicken breast in the frying pan on the stove. I EITHER overcook it OR undercook it on any given day. As I said, chefs who know what they’re doing TRULY impress me.
With THAT said, let me tell you: I’m not a fan of onions or mayo; and table pepper is TOO spicy for my sensitive pallet; BUT I found several recipes that I’d LOVE to try provided SOMEONE ELSE does the cooking. As a rule, I love ethnic food. Judging by the fact that ALL of the videos I’ve seem are German recipes, I’m guessing you either moved here from Germany or you’re German descent. I think, that’s pretty cool. Everyone SHOULD know a little something about their heritage. I am American; but my mom’s father came over from Norway with his dad as a boy. Some time ago, I researched information on Norway; but unfortunately, I’ve forgotten MOST of what I learned. At some point, I may do it again to refresh my memory.
Anyway, I only began blogging in August. Prior to that I’d never heard of a blog; and now that I’ve discovered it, I’m having a blast— but then, writing is MY passion, the same way I assume cooking is yours. I’d love to find out how to read your feedback. As soon as I figure it out, I plan to read your comments. In the meanwhile, you can reply to my email associated with this account: godizmydreamkeeper@gmail. com. So, PLEASE tell me, of all my blog posts that you’ve read; which is your favorite and why. I do plan to watch the rest of your videos; but right now, I’ve got to get some sleep. May God bless you and everyone connected to you beyomd measure. Sincerely, Keri Lynn Siegel

Luke Antonellis October 8, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Looks very tasty!

Kristin Francis October 9, 2018 at 2:48 am

Looks delicious!

lorenaemilia October 10, 2018 at 8:58 am

Yummy! Will definitely try it out 😊

msjlifestyle October 12, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Yuuummmm I definitely want to try this recipe, thank you for sharing.

Bigwingsdaily October 12, 2018 at 9:20 pm

😍😍😍 where’s mine😭😭😭😳

The Story Sponge October 13, 2018 at 7:04 pm

I love German pancakes! This is a neat post. The steps are simple and the pictures really add to the clarity. It looks delicious!

Golden Bird October 17, 2018 at 9:20 am